Fainted Painted Tinted

Hello!It's been a very very very long time since my last post that I never blog.

Hehe.

Sorry yea.
Kinda busy nowadays with those assignments and games of course.

Many things happened these few weeks.

'Charis, take care. I know your in Vietnam. Stay smart as ever and be happy always.'

General Paper test! 20/20!wohooo!
Presentation marks for GP? 25/30. Got the highest!
Thanks to all the co-operation given by Huan Jin, Aron and Samuel!
Love you guys. Never ever split from these group yea!
Haha..

Exam is from the 6th till the 10th.
OMG...Pray for me!
Haha...
gonna continue studying soon.

Okay. Get back to business.
Sorry Jie Ying for procrastinating.
Here it is.

~TAGGED BY JIE YING~

1. The person who tagged me.
~Tee Jie Ying

2. Your relationship with him/her.
~Best pals!

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her.
~Smart
~Kind
~Likes bullying (sometimes)
~Caring
~Humorous

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
~Helping me out in all sort of dilemma I have. For example, GP presentation

5. The most memorable thing he/she said to you.
~I can't remember. Maybe, naughty boy?hehe

6. If he/she become become your lover you will
~Uhm, it depends. but for sure I'll be her best buddy all the time!

7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
~Bringing her hp everywhere she go. xD

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will
~I'll still be right beside her as her friend coz I don't think she will be my enemy.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be
~Well, if she really really hurts me till I can;t accept it then...it MIGHT happen

10. The most desired thing you want to do for he/she now.
~Saying hello and chat. Never chat for a long time since I started my A-levels.

11. Your overall impression on him/her
~Everything is okay. Helpful, caring, the cons would be not bringing her hp. that's all.

12. How you think people around you would feel about you
~Silly question. How I know.

13. The characters you love of yourself are
~Every single thing I have

14. On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself
~Not being smart as in really smart.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is
~Whoever that is excellent. But I don't think so there is. Wakaka

16. For people who care and love you, say something to them
~Love you guys too!

17. Pass this test to 10 person who you wished to know how they feel about you.
1. Tiffany
2. Jodi Lim
3. Kar Yee
4. Chakry
5. Andrea
6. Charis
7. Crztal
8. Jocelyn
9. Casey
10. Joshua

18. Who is no.6?
~My old schoolmate. Best buddy

19. Is no.9 a male or a female?
~Female, of course

20. If no.7 and no.10 get together, is that a good thing?
~Owh, no way. Haha.

21. What is no.2 studying about?
~PMR level.Form 2 right?

22. When is the last time you chat with no.3?
~Few minutes ago.

23. What kind of band does no.8 like?
~I have no idea.

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
~Yea.

25. Will you woo no.3?
~Nah.

26. How about no.7?
~Never.

27. Is no.4 single?
~Haha. He will never be single.xD

28. What is the surname of no.5?
~Ask her. haha

29. What is the hobby for no.10?
~Clubbing.

30. Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
~I don't think they know each other. Maybe they will get along well.

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
~Sri KDU

32. Talk something casually about no.1
~My information booth? Ask anything, she can answer it well. xD

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
~Nope.

34. Where does no.9 live at?
~Malaysia.

35. What colour does no.4 like?
~Blue, i think. Cause he told me he wants to dye his hair blue in colour. xD

36. Are no.5 and no.1 best friends?
~Nope. They don't know each other.

37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
~Can be one...xD


THIS IS A LONG ONE. BORED...OMG...Nights.

Current song - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arm Race by Fall Out Boys
Current mood - High

0 comments: