Selamat Hari Raya!!

Raya Eve....My family and I went to Ikano Power Centre for lunch. Then we walked to Cineleisure. The Library is finally open! It's cool! Planning to go there with friends soon! xD...









Selamat Hari Raya!!!Finally it's Raya people!! Woohoo!!
My dad wants to go to our PM Open House ~ Putrajaya.
Here's some photo of it...It's fun!haha











Demo on doing lemang...we ate some of it there too!


Everyone can experience how to make dodol...It's a hard work...Sweat!
The smell of it is so * no words to explain *
My dad and sis tried to 'stir it' * used the right word? * xD


Walking to our car...





Bye!!Selamat Hari Raya to three of you!


It's still new....nice!





This bike ~ high cc....
nice!xD








I like the scenary!




The mosque...Putrajaya


It's going to rain soon





Entrance to the mosque..
Then, we went home.
It rained heavily..I can't see anything in front of me..
Anyway, I manage to drive home safely..xD


I wanna swim..It's raining..TT



  • Current mood - No words to explain
  • Current song - The In Crowd by Mitchel Musso

0 comments: