School Convocation....hehe..xD

This hari anugerah cemerlang started at around 8.30am....well, the pics are mixed up...hehe...





Jaafar...Afiah's brother....xD...his in form 2 but his mind is like in Form 5...lolx..





Taking my cert for assistant head prefect...yeapee....



Taking my cert for representing school for Solar Cooking competition in District and State level...hehe...xD..suffered when doing it...



S.S.....!!!




New mirror in front of da hall!



;P







Taken after receiving da cert




Pn.Jumilah! thks 4 bringing sucess to lots of competition in SMK BBSB!



Ashok...the one who is always sleepy in class...



This guy is super good in both Maths and Add.Maths...my sifu!



My kewl principal!hehe...xD



S.S....frens 4eva!



Im wondering, wat's wrong with the sky? =D



1st shoot!



Emo nyer...



All my crazy gangs in 5 Arif...



Thks to my new principal...this pond has been built!hehe...



OMG...i hav to put this on the VIP's batik....shaking man....




Random take



The hall from far...




Taken after receiving the cert's..whee!!



The Hall before 8am..xD



Aqidah my Head Prefect!



Lai Fong....ahemm...Tee Chee Hong's....umm...guess la..xD




Taken with family by Ashok...hehe..thks Ashok!





When going back...taken with sis...hehe

ADIOS!