*~PrinCeZ ChElLe MicHeLlE~*

Well, Victor sms-ed me Chelle's msn....Added her in Friendster and msn messenger and continued playing sdo-x...kewl game...must at least play 2 games a day...got addicted to it nowadays, but it seems that I got to stop playing coz trials and SPM is calling me..xD









SUPER DANCER ONLINE - EXTREME!!!







After playing a few games...started doing add maths project...its so boring...i cant take it anymore..its actually not based on add maths but its based on physics...







A portion of my add maths project....others cant be post...secret....lolx...jk







Michelle from SMKKB





Around 1pm-6pm.... chatted with Chelle on msn...kewl gurl! well, she is outspoken and open minded..well, birthday is almost the same as mine..difference by few hours..xD..so coincidently. While chatting, I did my try to finish up my project and comment on some of her photo's since she insists me to and vice versa.












On msn for a few hours...haha



Kitte kurete arigato gozaimashita...ntg to do with my blog xD...adios and tata



Continued at 11pm...talking about her favourite ice cream flavour at BR...



10 comments:

~§ CheLLe §~ said...

Ha,ha... Coolies.. I'm on ur blog.. N now is 5 hrs of chattin d.. N stil counting.. Ha,ha

~§ CheLLe §~ said...

oMG... u put da nite chattin too?? Ha,ha.. Funi le.. Chattin bout ice cream.. :) yummy... Total time yesterday: 7/8 hours

Darren said...

HAHA...kewl huh...

huiting said...

oooo .. .chelle ....

Darren said...

lolx, well ntg much..chatting and studying...at least im studying...hehe...
wat about you?xD

~§ CheLLe §~ said...

I helped in ur add maths too le.. U shud put me in appreciation too.. XD

Darren said...

owh really?
i dont noticed that...hehe...
next year when i help u, u better put my name in!wakakaka...take care

Darren said...

sry lo...
hmmm, duhhhhh can get 4 marks
now only i know bout that...
thks a lot chelle....
without you i cant finish up my project.....once again, thks!

~§ CheLLe §~ said...

Ur welcome Darren... My pleasure 2 help ya.. Ha,ha... Wait, u in sarcastic way ar?? if lik tat then, swttt

Darren said...

not at all....its a compliment to u...
why?u think im not sincere izit??
zzz...