Buffet high-tea - Berjaya Hotel.....

Well, the day starts at 10am if I'm not mistaken. Went Berjaya Hotel to celebrate sis and Hui Xiang's birthday.

"
""
"""



1st shot



2nd shot! Thks to Chanel...the story goes on...scroll down

The view? Ok I guess
Ambience? Well, lets give them 9/10...







Food wise, good...
There's Filipino's singing there too!awesome!

Well, I was bullied by dad...*sigh*
To the person involved, sorry yea...xD...
It's not my fault....T.T

Extremely tired after everything is done....exhausted...





KLCC??long time I've never been there....

To sis and Hui Xiang if your reading this- Happy Birthday and wish all your wishes come true!

Tomorrow, prefects annual high tea...well, it wont be fun like other years...but lets see what' gonna happen 2morrow...

Current mood- Tired
Current song- DBSK - Love in the ice

0 comments: