Prefect Annual High-Tea - Crystal Crown Hotel, Kepong



After getting ready at home...











Well, fetched Tee Chee Hong at 12pm sharp. Was the 3rd group to reach the hotel. The ballroom was too simple anyway. We payed a lot! We get something too simple...*sigh*




Isn't it way too simple?For me its the worst layout ever...



First drink! I want wine!!!where's my wine??We serve halal foods sorry & no alcohol...T.T




Have a toast with my Tauke...lolx



They started taking pictures....xD




Chosen number 8....hehe




iN my mInd, l3t mummy use...haha







Afiah,me....TC took lots of photo which was shook....i think this was the 3rd one...wu liao...







Belinda and Afiah




















Food is served!!!yeapee!!




What I took??....1st round...others no time to take!haha




Tee Chee Hong being spoon fed...haha..xD




iN dA toilet...








After getting our certs!



There's lot of it coming up....I'll upload more on the freestyle one..



Afiah,me and Hani



Me, Aqidah and Afiah



This is the wrong couple...lets switch to the right one



Here they are! Congrats!




Afiah and me (again)



The tauke (Tee Chee Hong) and me again



Afiah's cute little bro and me...xD

0 comments: