Having Fun is My Life!


Wore the Bum shirt bought by Bi Xiang for my birthday..xD


Went to Restaurant 23 for dinner.





Family picture with the father's colleague. From Japan. His going back this year.
Been knowing him since more than 5 years back.


Here's some of the picture of all the fresh seafood served there.
Let the pictures explain everything from here.














The man was taking the crab to prepare for the diners.





What are THEY doing??!!





Cool??Go there next time. It's awesome. Went there twice already.


This look awkward to me at first. Look like...err...^^
Think yourself.











Children playing. Running here and there.


The private room comes with karaoke. Everyone have to sing. TT


Group photo..See ya everyone!


The other restaurants beside Restaurant 23


This is the exterior of the restaurant.


Sorry for not blogging these days.
My blog is nearly dead.I'm trying my best to make it alive.
Check on my twitter box all the time.
I'll update it everyday in campus.
So, JANEH people!
Studying time.
Owh yea, the restaurant is located somewhere in PJ. LoOk it up on Google Earth or Google Map.

Current mood - Cool
Current song - Real Thing by Boys Like Girls

0 comments: