Restoran Sari Ratu - Kota Damansara

Last weekend, Sis went to 1 Utama to meet her friends.
My dad asked me to drive to Kota Damansara for lunch. While driving, I came across to this Restoran Sari Ratu.
Then, I asked my dad whether he wants to have his lunch there or not.
Finally, we went there for lunch.





This is what my dad ordered.


Cendol durian


Teh ais


Beef rendang


Chicken rendang


Special Chicken as what they showed in the menu.


Pergedel. This is one of a dish in Indonesia. Try it if you never tried it before.
I ate this many times already. Tasty!


Fish

Overall impression on this restaurant was 8/10.

Current song - The Lover That You Are (D-Boosh Remix)

1 comments:

JoinMe.com.my said...

Hi Darren,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks.