Farewell With My TARC Friends Final Part! :)

On the 8th of September, I went to The Curve instead of 1 Utama since I went there for the first farewell with some of my friends on the 7th of September. Suprisingly, Penny, Samuel and Aron reached there earlier and I was on time. Actually, I was there early too since the time to meet is at 1pm. Well we went around The Curve to find ‘that someone’ at Starbucks but we couldn’t find HIM. No fate to meet then. Since we can’t find HIM we then went to Tony Romas to have our lunch. Waited there for others to come and Ken get to find the place at last. He arrived safely! Others reached safely too in the end! Just love talking with them. VERY OPEN is the word! Woots. Wen Yie did ask me one question and my answer is YES. But, I still can’t figure out why she asked me that question. *laugh*

Pictures time!

IMG_4043

This was what Aron ordered! Super thick! Wanna look at how he eat? Next picture!

IMG_4045

Barbarian eating! lol. Just joking. I guess he injured his jaw at that moment! Weehee! Aron….I’m gonna miss those moments we spent in the lecture hall with Samuel. Still remember when I took photo of your little brother gasping for air? I’m still having that picture! xD

IMG_4044

This was what I had. Penny ordered the same thing as me too. She is a small eater! Samuel and Aron cleaned everything for her. *laugh*

 IMG_4048

1 head errr….smtg…lolx.

IMG_4046

The bar area at Tony Romas. Nice!

IMG_2006

From left, me, Penny and Aron! Ahhh…miss our life back in TARC! Someone went of after 1 semester! Not fair…>< What a real oik oik. Sigh.

IMG_2007

From left, Suzanne, me and Sky! All the best yea!

IMG_2008

I wasn’t ready for this photo. Okay, this is another side of the real Darren. *laugh* Ahh…I look horrible. Never mind… Vani!!! I’m so going to miss you, you know? :(

IMG_2009

Okay…Ladies first right? From left, Dhasvani, Wen Yie, Sky and Suzanne. Guys….me and Ken.   

IMG_2011

Group photo finally! The most at right guy…that tall guy…his name is….Samuel! Muahaha. He is single and available okay! Hunt for him! Samuel, we MUST go for another annual trip with Aron next year yea! Wait for me to be back. Most prolly by July 2011, I’ll be back for my summer break already. Hao Peng You forever! xD

IMG_2012

Okay, all the best to everyone and never give up! Look forward every time! Never ever look back because it’s history already! This is to Ken especially! Ahh, you know why? Just ask him. *laugh* Will miss you guys very soon! TARCIANS forever! Roar. Penny is included right? Okay…whatsoever. xD…Take care! Contact me on msn,skype or FB!

2 comments:

Penny said...

tease me o..knw u are taller than me la..if i taller than u then cham lo..hahaha

Darren said...

did I tease you? hmm....I don't know...you perasan ba...haha. take care! keep in touch!