Last Moment Back in Malaysia

Just didn’t noticed that the time just ran over me just like that. Those few weeks are like a few days only to me. Well, it’s time to go and pursue my studies for a better future. Hope for the best when I’m there and pray that everything will be fine back here in Malaysia. Will definitely come back next year during my winter break. Farewells here and there…planning here and there…Will you be coming? Whatsoever. Everything is just over right now and thanks to all my friends out there for the attending those farewells, giving me moral support and ‘stuffs’. *laugh*

I’ll be leaving tomorrow which is on the 20th of September 2010. Will take this opportunity to wish Silvia, my Hong Kong friend a Happy Birthday before tomorrow comes since I will not have much time to do these stuff by then. Take care, Silvia if you are reading this. About the flight…hope it will be a pleasant one and no delays! I hate delays!

Moving on, will be washing my Vios tomorrow for the last time. Hope it will stay the same when I’m back next year and maintain the same smell it has right now too! Getting a new car next year would sounds good too! XD. Going for a swim, a basketball and cycling session tomorrow before departing. Anyway, all the best to all my friends out there and to all my blog readers! Continue visiting my blog as usual! Keep in touch always as Facebook, MSN and Skype made us feel close to each other nowadays.

So, I guess I would end my post here. <3 Malaysia always although some ‘stuff’ happened but I do still feel that Malaysia is the best! Miss all of you out there! HEARTS! I always have to add some food pictures in my post right? Here they are. :D My one day before my departure day, KLANG Bah Kut Teh session after going to St.Anne Church.

IMG_0021 

IMG_0023

IMG_0025

It’s all non-halal but anyway, this is Chinese food! Which is my food! Just let me enjoy it. Okay? ^^

заботиться, ребята! ( Take care, guys! )

0 comments: