Different People, Different Thinking

Hi again all the way from Moscow, Russia. It’s currently 12.10am and YES, why am I not sleeping yet? It’s a public holiday tomorrow here and I’m enjoying the night all by myself and chat with someone really close with me right now. Friends are just so important to us always AND as humans are not perfect, people tend to make mistakes.

Before moving on, I just missed my life back in TARC which was like problem-free every single lovely day! I’ve chatted with some of my TARC friends and we talked about the life we went through together during the whole 1.5 years there. It was AWESOME! I could still remember those moment when we went for our dinner at the canteen or TBR, then pool session and those yam cha session. It was totally different if you would compare friends back in TARC and here.

Back to the story, some people would just love to get into problems of the others and YES, it’s so irritating to me. Matured? Yeah, solving problems in those ways are matured. Talking bad about someone’s parent? Just get the hell out of here man! Think before acting. They just don’t listen to what you say or suggest and what they do or think is correct. Hmmm, whatever is the word.

One question, Facebook is for everyone and who are you to stop me from posting up my status there? I can post up anything I want. Besides, if you are so matured, you don’t have to find problems when I post up something which hurts you right? I want my Malaysia friends to know on what is happening here. If you feel that you are the one that I’m talking about on my status, I’m so sorry because it is true and I’m not lying! My best friends know me very well and without you guys, I won’t die. Smile I’m adapting here well and don’t worry to all my friends back there in Malaysia or even here in Moscow!

ST*U if you want to find fault with me as nothing can stop me.

CARPE DIEM!! Open-mouthed smile

IMG_5509

Look at how the old lady enjoys the view and that is the way we should make our minds free from dilemmas. It works for me but not everyone. Smile Love my life!

<3

P.S. Will be surviving here in Moscow without a problem for 6 years but the presence of FOOD must be here. =)

0 comments: