Happy Deepavali from Moscow, Russia.

Well, it’s the 5th of November already today. It’s 1.11am now and ‘Something About Love’ by David Archuleta is playing on MIXFM ~ Malaysia! Love listening to Malaysia radio stations! When it comes to radio stations, I miss driving as I listen to the radio whenever I hit the gas! Anyway, let’s have fun! It’s Deepavali today!

I went to Semiramis near my hostel before Deepavali till Deepavali starts for a tea session with some of my friends. Wished Happy Deepavali to all of them before and after 12am too! The atmosphere at that moment was just so nice! Thanks for all who came for it too! Photos!

IMG_5787

The ladies. 1 Malaysia here! ^^

IMG_5788

Drinking tea with Zack will make you go crazy! You will need to visit the toilet often I guess….Open-mouthed smile

IMG_5789

Before leaving, he poured out the last drop from the pot into my cup! It was super bitter and I was rushing for a cube of sugar! My expression shows how bitter the tea was I guess. Smile

IMG_5792

Zack tries to look small! Ended up to look cuter! ^^

IMG_5790

Last but not least, a group picture! 1 Malaysia! o.O Happy Deepavali and have a blast! Before that, let me introduce you to my super cool friends. From left, Chun Ti a.k.a. Zack, Mohana, Khalisah, Manjubashini, Sarah and lastly, me!

IMG_0489

I want to have this so badly! Finding it from all of my Indian friends here in Moscow. Open-mouthed smile

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE WORLD!

P.S. Drink tea rather than drinking alcohol. Don’t think you are so matured that you can do whatever you want.

Till then.

0 comments: