It’s Time to Repent.

It’s finally Sunday. Weeks after weeks just passed in a blink of an eye. I can’t really explain my feelings right now but as far as I know, it’s not good. The answer that I need is only a yes or no but I still can’t get an answer. Everything shall be normal and the same for both answers. Trust is what we need. That is all. Anyway, last week, after attending the mass at St.Louis, I went to Starbucks to have a cup of coffee at Starbucks for free. By printing out a coupon and presenting it to the cashier at Starbucks, we will get to enjoy the freshly brewed American Coffee (tall). Yummy! Thanks to Dominic for the info about this promotion.

IMG_8609

Starbucks is the best place to chill and forget about everything. I can visit Starbucks all the time back in Malaysia with all the various type of drinks we can have. Dishearteningly, here in Moscow, there are no Java Chip or Green Tea which I like the most. They do not have much varieties of drinks here. But still, the feeling will be there for Starbucks! I love you so much which I can just crawl into Starbucks everyday!

IMG_8604

My second cup of Starbucks here in Moscow. Going for more soon! My coffee overflowed as I added milk into it. The cup became dirty but still, it’s Starbucks! Nothing can beat you down! I live to drink coffee! It’s bad for health but I don’t really care. Live life as happy as we want to. Do whatever we want. I believe in this statement where it stated that, ‘ We do not have to do what 99.9% of people does’. Just stick to your own route.

IMG_8602IMG_8619

IMG_8607

IMG_8608

IMG_8610

Those are a few pictures on the interior design of Starbucks here in Moscow. I seldom go out nowadays as I got lots to catch up in my studies. Besides, I don’t get enough rest during the weekdays so, it’s better to stay back in my dorm to rest. Shall update more soon. There are lots to blog about but time just flies here. Time is so precious which I have to spend them wisely.

Till the next post! See ya! <3

0 comments: