Welcome Back Darren!

It has been some time that I’ve last posted up a new post on my poor little blog here. And now, it’s time to make this blog to go back to it’s original pathway. Well, life in Moscow is great actually but there is nothing perfect isn’t? I’m not going to touch anything about the cons anymore as it’s so sensitive so those people over here. Things go from mouth to mouth with the speed of light over here. Scary isn’t? It’s freaking scary. Anyway, I just don’t want to waste my time thinking about that anymore. My cell group has thought me to CHANGE and NOT TO LOOK BACK! AMEN! Yeah, that’s freaking true. Praise the Lord. He is the one who sent me to this track and I know, there is something that he wants me to learn over here.

I’ve got no idea on whether any of you watched a video on Facebook where the pastor said, ‘ The new F word in this church is FORGIVE’. So, FORGIVE everyone. And, sorry to all those who I’ve hurt them since I was born into this tiny complicated world. Forgive me please. The two main chapters which really woke me up was CHANGE and NOT TO LOOK BACK.

Spring is here in Moscow but the weather is kind of weird over here as it has been snowing on and off for the pass few days. This made me feel that it’s not spring yet and maybe, I wouldn’t get a chance to enjoy spring too. I saw grasses growing by the road while walking to my university a week ago and now, it’s covered with snow again. On the other hand, I still prefer this weather as when the temperature changed to 4 degrees the other day, I felt like I’m back in Malaysia. I could even sweat at 4 degrees now! Am I going to sweat like waterfall when I’m back in Malaysia? Hopefully not.

I’ll be back in Malaysia this coming July and I managed to go to the airline office to confirm my ticket alone! I’m glad that I never get lost or didn’t manage to send the message that I wanted which is to confirm my flight ticket to the person in-charged at the office. Besides, I get to have a free sight seeing of a new place in Moscow. It’s Fruzenskaya. It’s had evening market over there and a Orthodox church too!

IMG_8575

While I was walking, I saw lots and lots of strawberries. So I just get myself 500 grams of it. It’s sweet!

IMG_8581

IMG_8571

This was the Orthodox Church that I am talking about. As usual, I went in the church and I saw the ladies putting on their ‘tudung’s’ and I was shocked as I thought I‘ve entered a mosque but in the end, when I uploaded this picture on Facebook, my senior told me that it was an Orthodox Church. Lucky me.

After confirming my flight and the sight seeing part, I went for a short metro-hopping session. Metro hopping is when you stop at a metro station, get out from the station and have a look at a new surrounding. So, I stopped at Okhotny Ryad. I found a street with a few high class restaurants to dine in at. Not only that, as one of the restaurant was a Chinese Restaurant! I’m so going to dine in there some day! It’s going to be great. And here is a picture of it.

IMG_8577

After that I went back to my hostel.

Verdict? I’m happy that I can study here. I’ll just do my very best to obtain enough knowledge to be informative enough in the future. There were some arguments last time over here but I did not look back into it anymore. I’ll just grow to be a better person as time passes by.

IMG_8586

‘If you keep thinking about the past, you'll never be able to see what lies in the future.’
See you soon people! Love you guys.

0 comments: