The 2 lat3 niGhTs 4 m3

The 22nd and 23th August 2008.

Well, on the 22nd, Chelle told me that she played MapleStory. The online game....
so, I was like hesitating whether to play that game or not. This is because I played this game when I was in Form 1 as far as i could remember. It took me 1 week then i felt boring and dump a side..xD..it was kinda boring for me because the avatar eyes blinks and the hand and legs moves. There were not many movement in the game. Anyway, SDO-X would still be the best game for me now so far....:P

Now, after 1 day playing.....i think 6 hours of playing....im only in level 11...gosh...i dun really like to play adventure game...but anyway, just give it a try...i might be good in adventure game soon....xD <> wEll, for Chelle, its kinda a bad story, she did the wrong thing in the game on her new character as she wanted to be a warrior...but I've asked her to use her old character back again...Kinda fun playing with her...:D

3arly in the morning at around 2-5am....hehe ...1st time this agenda happened...xD
charis was online, asked me to help her out on her essays that chew lam kee...my previous english teacher in SMKTI...missed all of them in that school..(tears falling down)
Charis, Tatty, Ngan, Kwong Weng, Viveqa, Chu Chian, Hor Chen(beloved mui mui) and more...i miss3d you all a lot! when u all come down to KL dont forget to give me a call....well, 2 essays on the 1st morning and 2 more the next morning...sounds funny...xD
It took me around 1 hour to finish up the 2 essays....so 4 essays equals to??lolx...2 hours...
enjoyed doing the essays, and by the way, Charis....shhh...just pass it up, let me noe the marks i scored from Chew Lam Kee....:P

23rd August 2008.....very kek sei day for me...

On the way back from tuition, took Selangor Bas...which is so eww...dirty, dark and packed with people....when i reacher my bus stop, i came down from the stairs....I dont know why they are standing at the stairs as they can easily go down and wait and then go up back again?i accidentally stepped on a lady foot....gosh...ADUH!!!tats the only thing i can hear....in my heart...WTF! they can easily step down from the bus...anyway, just said sorry to her...sympathise her..xD....budak bermoral...

Well the dilemma is not about that, next, we crossed the road....1/4 of the road is cleared...now half more to go! GOGOGO! That is what i told my friends when the road is clear....Malangnyer.....sadly.....my friends and i was washed up or bathed by the dirty water which is at the side of the road....and cars were kept on crossing it...at a HIGH SPEED!!!cant u see me?or my friends?after the 2nd car...all of them slowed down as they saw us....OMG...this is my 2nd time going through this scenario....my bag and my shirt were full with mud....my hair was like i just came out from the hippopotamus bath tub! reached home...washed my hair twice and bath twice too...pls be considerate la...ish...slow down...dont rush....luckily i never wear my sweater...if not...its gone...was so thankful!

Joyful & sad moments!!!
miss SMKTI a lot!!!
Pn.Rosnah and Pn.Surinah! ur the best! miss u both 4eva!

2 comments:

~§ CheLLe §~ said...

Ahemm.... Wat i play?? I jux started 2 play lo.. Still noobie..
Lolxx...I did new character d.. Lolxx.. Too bad i nt there le.. I wanna c how muddy u get.. Wakaka
I noe i'm evil..

Darren said...

haha...