The Day Where I'm Allowed 2 Bring My Cam..xD

This pics was taken 1 week ago, got not time to post this pics up...:(





Syazwin Hani & Me....while Ashok is disturbing..xD



fRoM L3ft...Hatta,Ashok,Tee Chee Hong & Me





From left Maizatul, Suzami & Me...

13th August 2008 ( Moral Class Simple Party )



Me & Tee Chee Hong...gosh (eating lolipop so early in da morning)



Syamimi my secretary and Nurlis our schools Library Head Prefect!



Nurlis & Me..



Aiyo....revising chemis leh...4gotten wat I've read d...



Syazwin Hani



Muszaini and Kesavan (his no more single) xD



OMG....English Teacher....



Random



Its not bad sign but we learnt is Physics.... middle finger shows CURRENT...Fleming's Law...



Ashok....Tee Chee Hong & Me



From behind left: Shyfiq & Hatta
From front left : Kamil and Fazli



From left : Nurlis,Zubaidah & Syamimi







Moral Party...simple but fun!



So hungry till steal food...kelian...:(




Random



How to kill him?ishh...xD



After daring each other to finish up 1 packet of sauce without anything...horrendous taste...



Trying to finish up...



He mixed few drinks....
Soya bean,Chrysanthemum,F&N,Coke,Vanilla Coke,Sprite,A&W, and a piece of Twisties...eww
I drank 1 cup of it too....eww...taste bad...kept on daring each other...




Seelan my treasurer and me







Pn.Saraspathi!





What am I actually doing??

Belinda and me..

After the party ended...

Shyfiq & me



Liana & me

Muszaini and me...


Syazwan Idris (tokoh pelajar) and me





Eliya & me

Parti Perikatan....

Ashok & me



F3w mor3 minut3s b4 school ends

Reached home.....sayonara!!!

2 comments:

huiting said...

i'm gonna miss school !!!!

Darren said...

yea..me too...i mean to my frens..xD
missed PJKN too!!!