6th August 2008!!

Well, I noticed that SPM trials is getting nearer but anyway i spare sometime to update my blog...


Early in the morning, went to MCD to have my breakfast together with my sis and mum...the weather that time was like extremly hot....i think its haze....there were many people who are sick such as cough and flu these past few days....gosh...terrible....




Requested for tea and I refilled 3 times...yummy....





Then went to J.J after leaving sis....
Bought lots of stuff....


At 5 smtg in the evening, I was like so bored.....so took the opportunity to take some photos...xD



so zi lian d...:P







When the night comes...
xD
as usual, chat with Chelle....
trying to recall when did we met each other,
and when do we start chatting....hmm
by looking at the photo she took....
we met on 12th of July at PWTC...
chatted on 19th of July...xD
APPRECIATION to VICTOR!!!:P
well, she was wondering why I try to recall the day we met...and now, Chelle...u noe what is it for..xD
besides, there are lots of new songs which I'm so into it...
one of it is Together by Ne-Yo!
there's lots of it but I cant be listing it all here...xD...just listen to my playlist in Friendster to know more about it!
so, I call this a night...sayonara!

2 comments:

~§ CheLLe §~ said...

Ha,ha.. Now i noe loo..
U really remember al da frenz u met wit da date?? Pro le u.. Ha,ha..
Ponteng skul mor la.. McD onli.. Tempt me.. Sad..

Darren said...

umm, not really...
my brain is not like computer once la..xD
MCD...yummy...xD...dun sad ba...