Ever Ever After

Owh yea!
My first test in TARC is finally over!
Enjoying my life since friday night!
Haha
Enjoyed enough, so, blogging time!

I absolutely happy with my first General Paper results!
49/50!Awesome.
Unbelievable.

Chemistry Practical!
Having a hard time to differentiate the colours.
Owh my...
Orange colour in Chemistry is different from what we know.
Chemistry is love, love is blind.
xD






This is all the outcomes I got.
Haha.
Then, lets move to DK 3!
Chemistry lecture!
Love it!







Huan Jin's head!
haha....
The lecture is teaching about chemical bond , alpha bond and pi bond.
Yummy.
SP bond, SP2 bond and so on....
lots of facts!
New stuff!Weee!
--
Okay. I think that's all this time.
Will play badminton, basketball and go for a swim in the campus starting from tomorrow!
Yea!
xD
  • Current mood - Fantastic!
  • Current song - You Raise Me Up by Lena Park


0 comments: