Never Gonna Let You Go

Oppss, test 2 is in 3 weeks time!

Just finished the first one and now it is the second one.

Horrendous!

Chemistry Practical on Monday!

Normally, we only use one conical flask but I took four of it!
Haha.
See the differences of the colour intensity of the titrated solution!
I got two accurate readings especially for the 2 of it in between of the 1st and 4th one.

Here's one more titrated solution.
It's been 2 weeks that we do two practical in 1 hour time.
Gosh!
The 2nd one is way off the target!
Something was distracting me....hmm...lolx

Back to hostel after 4pm.


Huan Jin came to my room to play Dota..

Nothing interesting for me about that game...
Thought of removing that game from my laptop, but my floormates wants to play it...so, just leave it in my laptop.

Moving to Tuesday.
Biology practical!

I did this....So lame!haha.

A picture of the slide that I was viewing using the microscope.

It's the stem cell

The microscope that I used....mine!!haha
I wanna use an electron microscope.....huhu..T.T

Wednesday!

So sad. My whole family went outstation and left me alone in the campus.T.T

Bachelor's night!haha.

On the left Kokchung and on the right, Nigel

My roommate, Mr.Lin.

See his notes and books!
A-levels is crazy!

lol

Now, Thursday!

Played badminton in the Sports Complex for an hour
I'm so freaking noob in badminton already.
After 3 years that I've never touched a racquet...

Then took a bath in the bathroom!
So clean!!!
Wonderful!

Physics tutorial.
After finishing the class....
There she is! The big big girl in the small small world!
Shang Yi! Hope you don't mind.
hehe.


Samuel!!!hehe...



And, Friday!

I just got back!
Will have fun later!
xD

Anyway, I'll blog when I'm free.
I got to go now.
See ya!

Current song - Come Running by Darren Styles
Current mood - Hyper!

0 comments: