Forever Young

Hi people!

Few days back, I got a act to do for General Paper.
This is my worst act ever....i mean worst first act ever...
Never acted before..I only give speeches and do presentations.





Not ACT!





omg..i tried memorising the script given.
lolx...i forgot everything that i memorised...
gone!
i kept on bullshitting with stupid scripts.lol
OMG....sorry Bi Xiang...my bad...
Never ever choose me to act with anyone anymore!
Please, I hate acting!
I don't wanna be an imposter!








Miss kecil-kecil cili padi and Yean Teng


Andrew my Sarawakian friend.xD

This scenario made my act be the last and infamous!
Hehe, paiseh. What to do....not good in acting.
Hey! Everyone got their own weakness yea....

So, slept at 2.30am 'today'...haha
Anyway, will blog more later or tomorrow.
See ya!


Current mood - Hate acting!
Current song - Sarah by Jefferson Starship

0 comments: