Out From Under

Hi guys!
So, went to Full House today, located at NZX complex...

Uhm, somewhere near Taipan.

Sister insisted to have lunch there, so drove the whole family there.


Full House interior.




I like this picture a lot. Credits to Darren. Haha.






The balcony of Full House.
Now, here comes the menu!Wee!FoOd!!!

This is mine!wakaka.

My sis ordered this...

Dad ordered this....

Mum ordered this, unfortunately, they said, Sorry no more...aikss...
So, mum took the same as mine.

Dad's fish fillet




My chicken chop


Sis spaghetti

Time to enjoy the food!



Soup!!!hehe...was hungry that time...Sis woke up late...
I skipped breakfast.


The shops at NZX complex...It was kinda nice to shop there....
7/10 rating.

HERE COMES THE 18SX PICTURES!
haha.


Can we do that in Malaysia??lolx...

Ouch....
1st angle....

Here's the second angle!lolx..I felt pity for it...T.T

Fun day.SPM results will be coming out on the 12th of March.

I'm thinking of skipping my classes to take my results.

I wanna join the fun!

Haha.

Owh, by the way, TARC has a blood donation campaign.

So, there's this mascot.

They call him Mr.Blood.

So cute....haha...

I might try to donate my blood. Let's see how it goes...

1st time....ooolala...haha

Got to go now!

Will blog after my SPM results are out.

Hehe.

Happy early SPM results day guys!

  • Current mood - Satisfied with everything.
  • Current song - Out of this club by Pussycat Dolls

0 comments: