Relieve!

Sorry for the late post.
Well, SPM results is finally out ...
Well, 9A's 1B.
Kinda frustrated at first.
but, what to do. What ever is over, its over.
Just do my best in my A-levels.

Thanks En.Abdul Hakim.
Thank you for helping me to pass through my secondary school life without any problem.
Hope the best for the school for the coming years!
GAMBATEH!

My camera lens is dirty!
aikss...forgot to clean it...
nvm, will clean it soon.








hMM, forget about SPM.
bAck to A-levels.
Tutorials!So many of them!
I wanted to finish them all.
Unfortunately, I can't do some of the questions.
I don't know what they want.
OMG...
help me...pls...
Samuel, Aron and others....please guide me...
Few brains co-operate will give a better outcome.
Hehe.

Congrats to all my friends who scored all A's in their SPM.
Wish you all the best!

Current mood - Hating tutorials
Current song - Out From Under by Britney Spears

0 comments: