If That's Ok With You

Ah Ling!Happy 21st Birthday!Your 21 finally!xD...
Wish that all your wishes comes true!
Get key jor...so nice...haha...enjoy!
***
Im super busy nowadays and I hope my blog is not dead yet.
Gosh....
I just finished tonnes of my tutorials the night before...
So sad...
My pens ink are like plain water.
Haha.
Just joking.
Just that there is lots to do.
***
Well, Chinese New Year had just ended..
Chap Goh Meh is over...
I came back at 12am yesterday.
Haha.
Celebration??
Nah, just went for dinner and supper.
***
I miss my dorm.
I want my bed!
Haha.
My friend just sms-ed me to play basketball tomorrow.
Yeah!Again. I ate a lot nowadays.
I got to work out.
xD
***
So, Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
Happy Valentine's!
Get your date people!
haha.
I got lecture class on the 14th.
Sad case. Nevermind, all activities can be carried out at night!
Wee!!
***
Anyway, I got to go now.
See ya people!
Take care!
Bye.
***
Current mood - Too full..xD
Current song - Graduation by Vitamin C

0 comments: