Slammin’ Kind of Love

Sorry for not updating my blog for a long time. This is due to all the tutorials I am up to and all those dilemmas I am having right now.

People do change. I’m just being a guy who treat others as kind as possible. But, you! You made me change all my good perception on you. How could you do this to me? Backstabbing me is not the only best route for you to talk about ‘that’ matter. Anyway, to clear everything up, I am not using anybody to do whatever I want. I did my own work and guess what, I never hand up that work to the lecturer. Happy? For now, I just don’t even want to care about all the ways people think about me. I will continue to be myself by being a nice guy to everyone. We are still friends okay. I will not bring up this matter again. It’s semester 3 already and this will be our last semester. Think as an adult!

Now, back to the point. Few weeks ago there was this incident happened when we were lunching at Canteen 1. It’s so lovely to know about a cat sleeping or resting on Kirtana’s bag! I guess your bag is very comfy to sleep on. We never chase the cat away of your bag as the cat looks so comfortable on your bag, Kirtana. *laugh* Anyway, the cat never did any ‘business’ on your bag right? Then, you should be happy with it. Here is a picture of the cat on my friend’s bag. To be exact, Kirtana’s bag.

DSC00039

Lecture is getting more and more ‘interesting’. There are so much to study and revise on. Taking 5 subjects for A-levels for me is tough. 3 science subjects, 2 mathematics paper and General Paper is quite heavy for me right now. Anyway, I still manage to continue with it for now. I will do my best to be the best! That would be the way I should think, right? Sorry to say, sometimes lecture could be so boring and this will happen. Look!

DSC00045

I hope your mum would not look at this. If she does, you are so dead, Aron! He likes ‘fishing’ in class everytime. Before I forget, he is always late for the first lecture and all his reasons for being late will be the same everytime. Samuel and I could guess out what he would say to cover himself. *evil laugh* Would like to know his reasons for being late?

1 – Alarm fails to ring
2 – Tire punctured
3 – No car
4 – Jam

Yeah. That would be his reasons normally. Samuel! Can you remember any other reasons he always use? I think this is all. If you do remember any other reasons he used before, please do let me know. Thanks first.

Sometimes, we do need something to wake ourselves up. What we have? Not coffee of course. We have something which could have the effect of laxatives if we take in huge amount.

DSC00040

Took this during Biology lecture. During evolution and speciation topic.

DSC00043

Here is one of the slide. Chihuahua!! Mechanical isolation as it can’t interbreed with it’s own species as it is small in size compared to others. So sad to hear that isn’t? Still support the idea of speciation? Evolution?

Now, I’ve been very close with Huan Jin and his partner Jodi. They are just so nice to talk with. This couple could be the cutest couple ever in our class. Hope you both will attend lecture on time all the time! *evil laugh* Look at what they could even do in the DK.

DSC00049

Sorry that I posted this up Huan Jin. I don’t feel good if I never post this up on my blog. *laugh* Opps, before I forget, thank you, Jodi for the orange that you peeled. She peeled it very well! Want to have a look at it?

DSC00050

Nice? I can’t peel it like this. She has the skills! SALUTE!!! Thanks again.

Next, we went for our Chemistry practical last week. We finally did this experiment called electrolysis. We never had a chance to conduct this experiment in school and in college. Now, in semester 3, we conducted it! Hooray! It turned out well although we only took 30 minutes to conduct the experiment.

DSC00047

Before I end my blog, Penny, Michelle and Dhasvani, thanks for all the advice you all gave me. You all changed the way I think on the dilemma I had in campus. Thanks again.

To Penny, good luck in your studies. Just don’t think so much on that Biology assignment and those friends being so selfish. Just do everything yourself next time. Okay?

To Michelle, good luck in finding a part time job and choosing a right course and right college to study at. All the best! Have BR together next time! *laugh*

To Dhasvani my buddy! *cough* Just joking. Your the best! Hope that you will reach your dream soon and yes, I won’t talk about your beloved friend who left to MAHSA already. Okay? Fair enough? Good luck for tomorrow at 8.01am.

Tomorrow will be a big day for all CIE students. It will be our results day! Finally it is here and it will be released through the web at 8.01am. Be happy with the results! The tension is up!

Till then.

2 comments:

Penny said...

thx my best fren ....really thank you!!

Darren said...

no problem at all.