No Matter How Far You Fall Down.

After Biology lecture, I asked Andrew, Jodi and Huan Jin whether or not to go for a movie. I was just joking only actually but it ended up to be very serious. Andrew told me that if I never go, he would not talk with me anymore. Then, I asked for my mum’s permission for me to go to KLCC for a movie.

We went back to our hostel first to leave our bags then refresh ourselves. Andrew and I waited for Huan Jin and Jodi for so long. Anyway, it’s okay. I’m used to it already. We took a cab to the LRT station to avoid from being sweaty due to the hot weather nowadays. When we reached KLCC, we tried to choose a movie but none suits us. We went for a cup of coffee. STARBUCKS! I never had that for a long time already. I am so going to start my habit again by drinking many cups of coffee. *laugh*

Then we wanted to have our dinner @ Chilli’s. Dishearteningly, we got to wait for 30 minutes just to have our dinner. We gave up and then we walked to Pavillion for dinner. We went to TGI Friday’s for dinner. We were so hungry before ordering our dinner but in the end, all of our face changed! Here are all the pictures taken yesterday.

 DSC00040

The couples.

DSC00042

Huan Jin love balls! *evil laugh*

DSC00045

 

DSC00047

I’m glad to have friends like them. They are just so sporting and cool all the time. Huan Jin and Jodi made to the top list of the cutest couple in TARC. Am I right? Whereas, Andrew who is the tallest guy in our intake would be the funniest guy ever. When you are down or bored, try talking with him. He makes your day a better one.

DSC00049

 

DSC00050

 

DSC00057

Foods!

DSC00051

 

DSC00053

 

DSC00055

 

DSC00060

Huan Jin ate like a barbarian! Look at the way he holds his cutleries. Everything is gone except the bones! *laugh*

DSC00063

He became a totally different person after finishing his meal. He even said that he could finish Jodi’s portion as she failed to finish it too. Trying to be the HERO but failed. I’m so disappointed on you. *evil laugh* Just joking. Jodi would be very touched for your act.

DSC00064

She managed to finish everything! Woots. Are you sure?? Whose plate was that?

 DSC00066

This is Andrew after finishing his meal. His face tells us everything! Visiting the gents after that also tells us everything. Andrew is famous right now! He loves fame! Just joking yea. Chill. I love this picture a lot! Looking at it makes me laugh out loud always!

I am going to Genting again tomorrow as my sister has something to do up there. Just follow and enjoy the breeze up there.

Till then.

2 comments:

Blings said...

OMGGGG I love TGI's cheese ballllll!!! You guys should order 3 main dishes and share among four, TGI serves bigggggg portion!!

Darren said...

Yeah. It's all because of Huan Jin! Arghh....I'm so afraid that Andrew would puke at that moment. Luckily he did his business in the toilet. ^^