Trips after trips

Being up at Genting always make me happy. I love the breeze there and the scenery there. Most importantly, there must be thick mists and cold winds. Not forgetting, going for the Flying Coaster ride is a must whenever I am up at Genting. I went up there again last Saturday which was the Thaipusam day. The jam around Batu Caves area were bad on that day as I took around 1 hour plus to reach Setapak. The normal duration for me to reach Setapak would only be around 30 minutes. We reached up there at around 12pm. Here are some pictures that I took up there again.

DSC00049

 

DSC00036

 

 DSC00040

All of the photos explained everything and the reason that I love to go up to Genting.

DSC00044

The shops at First World Plaza. They changed very fast as the last time I went there, the decorations are all about Christmas! I just simply miss Christmas day!

DSC00045

Yeah! I want money! Money,money,money!

DSC00046

When I took this photo, there was a clown there. He thought that I was going to take a photo of him. Unfortunately, I did not take his photo and he broke down and cry. *laugh* Just joking. He did those Micheal Jackson’s moves and he also told me his not Micheal Jackson. I asked him to make a poodle for me and he asked me whether I want a male or a female poodle. I got no idea what are the difference between them. He told me, a male poodle has a bob at the end of the tail. In the end, I just asked him to make me a female poodle.

We came down at around 6pm. The next day we went to One Utama to do a little bit more of shopping. The decorations there are nice but I still can’t figure out why it would be cats on the stage this year and not tigers.

DSC00050

At 4pm, there was a lion dance performance. I just can’t wait for Chinese New Year to come! Red packets! Awesome!

DSC00052

I got to go now. Going out soon for a hair cut.

Till then!

2 comments:

Tiffany Khoo said...

Ahahah, tigers are too fierce. ;)

Darren said...

yeah.true. lol