One Day Out

This happened a few weeks ago when Andrew, Huan Jin, Jodi, Christine and I went out to shop for our things. I could say everyone has their own thing to shop for before Chinese New Year. I wanted to get a new wallet, Christine wanted to get her shoes, Huan Jin wanted to get a shoe too and for the other two, I forgot what they wanted. So sorry. *laugh*

After buying everything, we went to Nando’s for dinner. Many things happened there.

 DSC00057 

I love this sauce the most! I had a quarter of it.

DSC00059

Christine and Andrew.

DSC00061

 

DSC00062

This is what I had. A quarter chicken – Extra Hot! Yeah baby! Every each of us ordered soft drinks and ice lemon tea. Andrew had about 7-10 glass of ice lemon tea in like 45 minutes? The waitress were like…..’no comments’ when he kept on asking for refilling. Besides that, he also called the waitress by using a fork and raise it and asked for refilling. *laugh*

DSC00063

Then a disabled guy came to us by asking us to buy these key chains. I bought two of them for my parents. I gave them this already and they liked it. Yeah!

Till then.

0 comments: