Dinner with My Senior @ the Apartment

On Monday, Sze Yin came back to TARC. Huan Jin, Jodi, Vincent and I went out with her for dinner. Planned to have korean food for dinner at Ampang but everything just changed suddenly. We took LRT to KLCC and then we randomly choose a place to have dine at. We checked out San Francisco Steakhouse but nothing suites us there. We then walked to the Apartment, and we had our dinner there. The decoration there is 10 upon 10. Awesome job! Our waiter was from India and he was so cool! He speaks fluent English and from his look, I can never believe that was from India. *laugh* Anyway, his from India and I got to accept that. Here are some pictures taken there.

DSC00059

The front page of the menu.

DSC00054

 

DSC00055

The interior

DSC00056

The so called cute couples again. *evil laugh*

DSC00058

So sorry for the bad quality of this picture. But right in front here is the room for 5-10 pax. It’s called the Broadway room. It’s decorated very well.

 DSC00060

This is what Huan Jin and Jodi had. 1 of the best seller at the Apartment. Chocalate drink.

DSC00064

My cappuccino.

DSC00066

Hot chocalate which Sze Yin had.

DSC00063

Pokemon on the left and me. *LAUGH* Just joking. His Vincent, one of my closest buddy when I’m back in hostel and campus.

DSC00061

 

   DSC00068

My senior, Sze Yin (top left) and us.

DSC00069

 

DSC00075 

Mesmerizing? Anyway, congratulation that you passed your driving test!

DSC00070

The chandelier there.

DSC00071

This is beside the Broadway room.

DSC00072

 

DSC00073

 

DSC00074

This is all taken from the Broadway room. Wait, there can be any pictures for food right? Here they are.

  DSC00078

 

DSC00080

I ordered Fish & Chips again. RM 21.90

DSC00079

Vincent and Jodi had this so called pasta with mushrooms. I got no idea what is it called and the price.

DSC00081

Pokemon never take vegetables! Tomatoes, mushrooms and so on. Food wastage!!! *evil laugh*

 DSC00082

DSC00084

 

DSC00085

Another part of the Apartment.

DSC00087

We choosed not to use flash. Keep in touch, Sze Yin! Take care and all the best in your University life which is coming up soon!

5 comments:

Blings said...

wei don keep senior here senior there lehh. it sounds old :P

and, why the 'waitress'?? I thought is a he? waiter? LOL

nice pictures taken, really!!!!
I love that place so much :))
and the food too!!!
just that it's slightly not so affordable :s

Blings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darren said...

okay. junior then. ^^
owh yea. sry. typed too fast.
his a waiter. will change it soon.
we go for some other food next time!

Blings said...

aha....quickly remove the word 'senior'!!!

food outing??? hmm...just lemme know as i will be in college till the end of the month!!! come visit me at sport complex also when you are free :P

Darren said...

senior is better. this shows that I RESPECT you! ^^ no problem. this week i'm free. just text me then we go for korean food. okay? I'm occupied on tuesday night, friday night and sunday night. so choose other time. ^^