Being With My Friends

After getting my semi-pro camera, I brought it along with me to my college to get use to it. So, it was physics practical at that moment and this few pictures are taken there. I am so going to miss my life in TARC soon. Time just flies and yes, it has been 15 months that I have been studying here.

IMG_0108

Jason

IMG_0109

My roommate with Bingxiong. Just ignore his act, I know that this picture looks weird. *laugh*

IMG_0110

Samuel, the one who is always be right beside me since I’ve been in TARC.

IMG_0113

Lunch time, we are sick of all the canteen food so we went out for lunch. I had this durian cendol and it tasted good! It’s RM 1.50 only and there is a durian in there too!

IMG_0114

Samuel again.

IMG_0115

Aron.

IMG_0124

TARC hostel with all the snacks I brought back from my hometown. *cough* sore throat

IMG_0125

My messy table as usual.

IMG_0131

This is a must for me everyday! Love you so much! ^^

IMG_0158

Huan Jin. Read all the comments on this picture in my facebook. So sorry, Huan Jin. *evil laugh*

IMG_0159

Jodi Law

IMG_0160

As usual, Andrew who is giving his speech to everyone in canteen 1! Yeah! So, it’s been a sudden where I am so close to 3 of them and I still can’t think of any reasons of why am I so close with them nowadays. Anyway, it’s been very fun mixing with them.

IMG_0180

This is all done by using our money that we donated! Building fund. Our pre-university block just look better after they did this! Good plan and keep up the good work, TARC!

IMG_0188

Just love his songs! *woots* I got his whole album! Yeah!

IMG_0206

Siew Fai! Caught red handed. It’s only RM18 for 6 feet? I think is longer. *evil laugh*

This is the first time that anyone has light up the red fire-crackers at the hostel compound.

IMG_0226

 

IMG_0231

Vincent or also known as POKEMON! Yeah! Nice being with you always! Let’s just go Sunway this weekend! Deal?

IMG_0236

 

IMG_0237

 

IMG_0238

Us at the new CITC with all the cool computers there. Quad-core baby!

IMG_0242

Going to the arcade is a must sometimes. Was playing Initial D 4 at Wangsa Walk Mall. Worth playing it!

0 comments: