Trials = OVER!

Trials for my A2 examination is finally over and now, I have another 1 month to prepare for the real one. It’s been 2 weeks that I’ve been suffering for my trials and YES this would be my last trial that I’m going to sit for in TARC. Anymore courses that I’m going to pursue for in TARC = NO MORE. Hostel life is going to be over soon as the check out date would be on the 7th of June. There’ll be two days which I got to drive back to campus for exam. Will definitely miss the life back in TARC soon and I would agree that time flies. I’ve been studying in TARC for one and a half year already!

Today, I went to Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara to check out anything special they got there and I thought of having lunch there with my mum too. We ended up having our lunch at Ikano Power Centre. Anyway, let me introduce to everyone on Sunway Giza.

IMG_0903

This is Sunway Giza which has been officially open recently. This picture was taken when I was coming back home from Ikea. FYI : Picture is not taking when I was driving but it was taken when I was caught in the jam there.

IMG_0896

Firstly, this is the underground parking. Look at the lights just above our cars. Red would be showing that the parking lot is occupied while the green light shows that it’s available. This would create less trouble for us to get a parking space and save our fuels! Anyway, when I was there, most of the parking lots are available and this system is really vital when the whole parking area is full with cars. So far, I knew this system is used here in Sunway Giza and Sunway Pyramid parking lots. By the way, there are blue light too! Blue lights are for disabled parking lots and please do not park your car there if your not one of them! Be considerate.

IMG_0876

Tao! Tao is a restaurant which serves buffet. Japanese buffet again and YES, I’m so going to dine here when they are officially open. One question that I would like to ask, is buffet one of the cause of food rationing?

Now, here are some pictures taken in Sunway Giza.

IMG_0877

 

IMG_0879

True Fitness.

IMG_0880

The gate to heaven. Dialogue from Ghost Wisperer : Do you see the light?
Yes! I see it! I know this sounds lame. Just ignore me. Maybe it’s due to all the hectic days I had during trials.

IMG_0882

 

IMG_0883

 

IMG_0894

Hoagies Hauz from the inside.

Now, lets go out from the mall. Most of the shops are still under renovation and not occupied yet.

IMG_0885

I love this picture a lot!

IMG_0886

 

IMG_0887

Hoagies Hauz from the outside.

IMG_0889

 

IMG_0890

10 blade fan! It’s huge!

After that, my mum and I headed to the Village Grocer.

IMG_0891

 

IMG_0893

Look at the fruits! Yummy! One of the apple was imported from UK and it was so sweet. Guess how much does that apple cost? RM 3.59 each! Worth it?

Then, we drove to Ikano. Had our lunch there and just went for window shopping a while.

 IMG_0898

This is Mazarin. My first time having this. Comment on it? YUMMY.

IMG_0899

As usual, chicken wing.

IMG_0900

Their today's special, Nasi Bukhari with chicken.

IMG_0901

15 meatballs! The total bill came to RM 33.10.

IMG_0902

I just love to dine in here when there is no one around. It’s so conducive to me.

Till then!

0 comments: