Evernew!

Hi! I am in the midst of my trials exam period right now but I am taking a break for a little while to blog. Besides, this is to keep my blog from being dead. Yesterday, which was the 27th of March, my family and I went to Low Yat for some info on the laptop that I am getting. Dad is going to get 2 laptops for me and my sis before we leave Malaysia. Laptop brands? For me, never ever talk about Acer or Compaq. Their product quality dropped a lot compared to the previous years and I decided to get Asus laptop this time. Then we went to a restaurant there to have our lunch. This is what we had.

 IMG_0824

This is what I had. Duck with rice with some herbs in the gravy.

IMG_0825

This is what my mum and sis had which was the chicken with the gravy containing some kind of herbs.

IMG_0827

This is what my dad had which was duck with mee suah and herbs in the soup.

IMG_0829

Then, we thought of joining everyone for the Earth Hour event but everyone was tired and I had to study for my trials. Therefore, we came back home and switched off all the lights at 8.30pm. But, I do still use my laptop during that period of time. So sorry. ):

Today, 28th of March, my sis wanted to meet her friend at 1 Utama. She was working there actually for some roadshow. We then had lunch together at HakkaKaya located at the old wing.

IMG_0831

This is what I had for lunch there.

IMG_0832

I like this a lot! Spotted it and captured a picture of it. 

IMG_0833

Sis and her friend, Sze Ling aka Ling Ling. ^^

IMG_0834

Family and Ling Ling.

IMG_0835

Me and Ling Ling.

IMG_0838

While walking, I met this GFOX ‘creature’. *evil laugh* How is this? Never seen this before. A new movie character?

IMG_0840

We went to Dave’s for some tea. This is what we had. Steak pie.

IMG_0842

Sandwiches.

IMG_0844

Sis and me. Took a picture of her since she is leaving to UK soon and I’m going to leave Malaysia before she is coming back. Miss you!

IMG_0854

IMG_0859

IMG_0860

 IMG_0868

They are good!

IMG_0861

Do you see what I see? Micheal Jackson from Malaysia!

IMG_0872

I wanna drive this on the North-South Highway! Please give me a chance to do that. *laugh*

Till then.

0 comments: