After A Long Period Of Time

Here I am again. I got no chance to blog since after my semester 3 starts. By going back to campus everyday at 8 a.m. made me feel more energetic. On the other hand, I felt that A2 syllabus is much more challenging than that in AS. Most importantly, I would give and do my very best to get through all of this dilemmas.

Two weeks back, my family and I went up to Genting Highlands. We put a night at the Resort Hotel. We went up there on Friday night. My dad drove all the way up. It was raining that time. At one part of the journey, my dad could not see anything in front as the mist was very thick. There were many people going up too that day. They drove even faster and I could not understand how could they drive that fast.

We reached there at around 9 p.m. The hotel lobby was not so packed at that time. We went up to our room and left our luggage there and off we go to the shopping area.

DSC00043

 

DSC00051

 

DSC00054

The mist up there was so thick. The main purpose of going up there is to relax my mind and to enjoy the breeze there. Imagine of your face not being oily and your jeans that you are wearing is clean all the time. I love that feeling! Dad wanted to order a bucket of beer up there but it was too late and everyone is kind of tired already. So, we went back to our room.

The toilet in the room has rain shower! Love bathing using it. I love bathing with the hot water first and before leaving from the bathing area, change it to cold water! It’s the best thing to do up there in Genting. Freezing cold. Just imagine that you are bathing ice water. You will definitely feel fresh!

DSC00056

 

DSC00058

We woke up early in the morning to have a look at the sunrise. It was a breath taking view up there. Waking up that early just to look at the sunrise is so worth it for me. My sister who never wakes up early, woke up to look at the sunrise too! It was so….surprising!

After that, we went to shop for some clothes up there. Then we checked out and of we go to the temple. Here are some pictures taken at the temple. There is a newly built hotel there too! Reasonable price but you got to take the cable car up to Genting if you do not have a car.

DSC00063

 

DSC00065

 

DSC00066

DSC00068

Look at the thick mist! So nice!

DSC00069

 

DSC00070

This just looks like I am in China. I have never been to China before yet and planning to go there someday. My friends always said that China is a cool place but the food there is scary to be eaten. You want to know why she said this? This is because we read a mail saying that in China, they used chopsticks to turn it into noodles. DANGEROUS!

DSC00071

 

DSC00072

When I was there, I heard a noise of a girl shouting. I wonder what happened that time. In the end, I saw an old lady who was lying on the floor. No one helped her. Imagine that people could just look at her lying on the floor. Luckily there was a few girls helping the old lady at that moment. The old lady fell actually.

 DSC00073

I climbed up till the last floor! The 9th floor! It was tiring but worth it. Here are some pictures that I took when I am up there.

DSC00076

 

DSC00078

That’s all for now.

Till then.

6 comments:

Tiffany Khoo said...

OMG, Genting still has mist? WHAT! The last time I went, global warming was eating the place to bits, leaving it as cool as a 30th floor condominium or something.

Glad to know it's still being intact.

And glad to know there are people out there kind enough to help the elderly. ;)

Darren said...

Of course that Genting still has mist.

Well, not many of them help the elderly nowadays. Imagine that they could stand and just look at the old lady which was lying on the floor. I was so disappointed when I came across with that scenario.

Blings said...

Nice pictures!!

Awwww, i wannnnnnnna go China too!! Back pack visiting will be cool as there are too many interesting places and food for you to explore!!

Darren said...

Yeah. true. But I'm afraid that I will be lost when I go for a back pack visiting to China. I don't speak good Mandarin or what-so-ever chinese language except Hokkien. It's difficult for me to survive there.

Blings said...

hahahaha. you should have problem if u can speak mandarin. so just polish ur mandarin will do :P

Darren said...

haha. you got to help me on that. sigh