New Year, New Resolution 2010

Time flies. That would be the only phrase coming out from most of the humankind mouth. This year, 2009, made me feel happy, sad, pressure and stress all the time. I have been out from school for one year already. Finished my SPM for one year and attended lectures in TARC for one year already too. I am going to complete my A-levels soon! I am so looking forward to May 2010.


Never give up and there will be miracle that will happen. That was in my mind a few months back. I am so going to bring forward this whole phrase into 2010. Hope that everything will turn out well in the year of 2010. Pray that everyone will have a blissful live every single day. No more fights or misunderstanding. Most importantly, STOP GLOBAL WARMING. Our innocent Earth is deteriorating bit by bit every single day because of all the immoral humankind activities.


My new year resolutions.


Firstly, study smart all the time and do well in my A2 examination.

 
Next, being as close as possible with my lovely parents before me, leaving them. I will promise them that I would have the full responsibilities on them when they are old next time. Trust me, Dad and Mum.


Going on a vacation more with my family.


I will make sure that I will be studying on the course that I wanted to since I was in Form 4 after my A-levels.


Being with my friends forever and there will be no more those ‘No friend, no friend’ scene going on again. Keep in touch people!


Going out for a few trips with my friends again after A2.


In addition, being in a relationship is a NO for me right now. Everyone might thinks that I’m sick, immature or pervert but I don’t care. This is for my own good right now.


Most importantly, I am not going to start smoking as I told myself that I am not going near to those cigarettes in my life. Alcohol consumption would be in a moderate rate. I need more wines here at home, Dad! *laugh*


Happy New Year people! Enjoy your New Year Eve celebration out there tonight.


Till then.

4 comments:

Penny said...

goin out again?din invite me also?hahaha!!dun always say i m chu!!hergh..haha..fb not accurate de juz forget it!!hamster!!!wahahhahaa!!u really look alike lo..lolx

Darren said...

Going out? You mean after A2 examination? Ok. Not calling you a 'chu' will be another resolution for me this year. Satisfied? I'll do this if you do so.

Penny said...

okok...hamster..haha..u do it first la..

Darren said...

CHU!!!Arghh!! If you don't stop, I'll continue doing it! ><