Kaisheng’s Farewell at 1 Utama.

I woke up at 11am today as I slept late TODAY because of my dad who couldn’t sleep yesterday. I don’t know why he couldn’t sleep yesterday but I accompanied him watching a movie on HBO till 2am. Besides that, I was supposed to go for golf with him early in the morning today but I failed to do so. I’m so lazy to wake up just now.

My hostel mates asked me to join them for Dim Sum at 9am today since a few days back but I declined to do so. They actually had Dim Sum somewhere around SS2 area. Then they went to 1 Utama. I met them at 1 Utama at 12 something. They were at the bowling alley. I played 1 game with them. Adrian is still the number 1 player there. (:

  IMG_1602   

Kaisheng.

IMG_1601

He spins the ball very well! (:

IMG_1603

Adrian.

IMG_1604

Adrian the number one player again. ^^

IMG_1607

     Aren.

IMG_1608

Aren – use more physics theory to play bowling!

IMG_1609

Texting his wife  o.O  I’m just guessing.

IMG_1610

 

IMG_1614

 

IMG_1613

Have to be number one until he got to take off his clothes! *evil laugh*

IMG_1616

Look at Kaisheng’s score board! 8 all the way! Lucky? Never hit a pin for four rounds! *laugh*

I just noticed that I’ve never take any pictures of Tony playing. So sorry. My bad. This was his first time playing and he got 2nd place! Congrats!

IMG_1617

We went to New York New York for lunch. From left – Aren, Adrian, Tony and Kaisheng ( my roommate ). I think this picture was taken under macro mode. Blur a little bit.

IMG_1618     

From left – Adrian, Tony, Kaisheng and me. It’s so blur for this photo. I guess it’s still on the macro mode. Sigh.

IMG_1622

The menu at NYNY.

IMG_1620

The food served is lovely here.

IMG_1623

 

IMG_1624

 

IMG_1625

Complementary sky juice.

IMG_1628 

       Root beer float which cost RM 7.90 one. Kaisheng and Tony had this.

IMG_1629

Strawberry Orange Juice which cost RM 6.50. Aren had this.

IMG_1631

Iced Rich Chocolate which I had. It’s RM 8.90

IMG_1632

Another angle of it.

IMG_1633

Adrian had this which is the Camomile Tea. It’s RM 5.90

IMG_1634

My physics master, Aren. ^^

IMG_1635

My roommate, Kaisheng. I’m surely going to feel weird when I get back to my hostel next week without him. Kaisheng, your one of my best roommate I’ve ever had! Thanks for all your guidance!

IMG_1636

Adrian, Aren and Kaisheng had this Cape-Style Fish ‘N’ Chips. RM 16.90

IMG_1637 

I had this which was the Juicy Beef Tenders. It’s small but your going to feel full after having it. RM 18.90

IMG_1638

Tony had this! Looks like some other thing. *evil laugh* This is called the Brats Wrapped in T’B. It’s RM 16.90 per serving.

IMG_1639

  Finished our lunch and as you can actually see who is behind us. I met Sze Foong there! From left again, Adrian, Tony, Kaisheng, me and Aren. Your all my best hostel mates I’ve ever had! Your there for me when I got problems! Thanks a lot!

IMG_1640

I really enjoy this farewell today. Take care Kaisheng and to other, meet again some other time!

IMG_1597

1 Utama Christmas decoration for this year. 2009.

IMG_1598

 

IMG_1641

I saw a girl dancing on the stage. Not dancing actually but just moving here and there. ^^

IMG_1642

My parents bought a cake from Secret Recipe. They bought a Butterscotch Cake.

IMG_1645

Reached home finally! Next outing would be Samuel, Aron and me going to Malacca for 3 days 2 nights! Let’s enjoy as we still can enjoy!

*Current mood  Tired but happy

*Current song  Angels We Have Heard On High by David Archuleta

4 comments:

Tiffany Khoo said...

Ahhhhhaa so pretttyyy okay I'm gonna go OU!!

Darren said...

haha...OU is still one of the best shopping mall in my list. ^^

Blings said...

Enjoy ur trip to melacca wei!!

Darren said...

No problem Sze Yin! ^^