One Night Out With My Online Game Friends!

Yesterday, at around 8.30pm, my friends and I went to Cui Cui Shui somewhere around Kepong for a so called ‘Yam Cha’ session. To be precise it is located at Metro Prima. Pei Nee reached first surprisingly. Then Lek Meng appeared followed by Chia Huey.

I actually knew Lek Meng and Chia Huey from o2jam since after our PMR examination. This would be our first time meeting each other. We told among ourselves that we would meet one day and it’s today! Kind of a long period of time already but anyway, we met each other finally!

Ordered drinks and we talk among ourselves till around 10.30pm. They are so nice and friendly! Nice meeting you all! Pei Nee have not taken her dinner yet at that time but she ordered a bowl of soup. Mushroom soup if I’m not mistaken. She is full after that. Hopefully she is really full.

As you know me, I will never leave my blog without a photo. Here you go.

IMG_1593

Sitting from left – Lek Meng and Pei Nee

Standing from left – Chia Huey and me.

Till then!

0 comments: