Cost Saving?

I slept at around 2am today. Yes, TODAY. I was supposed to go to the market with my mum at 8.30am today. My alarm actually rang but my mum said it was raining. Ended up, we never go to the market. I continued sleeping like a pig till 12pm. ^^

After brushing my teeth, wash my face and so on, I went to the kitchen to make myself my brunch! Toast bread and Ipoh White Coffee would be it.

I like the bread to be toasted a little over. Unfortunately, sometimes it turns out to be obsessively over toasted. I don’t encourage you guys to eat toasted bread this way. BAD FOR HEALTH. I do this sometimes only. Haha.

 

 DSC00003

Yummy….Butter and sugar bread.

DSC00004

My white coffee. Yummy!

2 comments:

leeya said...

haha.. if kat area damansara.. sy prefer kluang station.. :)

Darren said...

haha. yg ni BRP station..saya buat sendiri. nak cuba? ^^ but it taste as good as old town white coffee one! (: