Whye Hwee’s Birthday

Today, I went to the Bangi Kopitiam to meet some of my friends from Bukit Rahman Putra High School. They told me that they will be there at 11.45am but they turned up at 12.15pm. It’s okay. It’s Whye Hwee’s birthday today! Happy Birthday Whye Hwee is you are reading this.

I tried to recall whether I did see her in school before or not when I was studying in Bukit Rahman Putra High School. I can’t really remember but I do recognise her. Anyway, we are friends. *laugh* So, who came for the lunch today?Ann Sze with her partner, In Rou and her partner, Whye Hwee, Alex and me turned up today.

I ordered white coffee and those bread with ice creams. After having our lunch, cake cutting ceremony is up! I asked the waitress to clear our table and switch off the fan.

DSC00007

The cake that Ann Sze and In Rou bought.

DSC00011

The cake.

DSC00008

The main person today! The birthday girl! Happy Birthday again to Whye Hwee! This picture was taken by my G900 again without flash.

1

In Rou’s Sony camera with flash.

DSC00009

We sang the birthday song for her. I do not know whether anyone was looking at us or not. Just kept on singing. *laugh*

DSC00010

What are you wishing for? May I know? ^^

2

 

3

Ann Sze’s idea? Is it? I don’t know about it.

DSC00012

A little bit of Bangi Kopitiam here in Bukit Rahman Putra.

DSC00013

 

DSC00014

 

DSC00015

From left, In Rou and Whye Hwee.

4

From left, In Rou, me and Whye Hwee.

5

From left, In Rou, Whye Hwee and In Rou’s partner. ^^

To Ann Sze – I forgot to take pictures with you. Sigh. Take pictures when we all meet up again at 1 Utama. Take care!

Next event that I have would be going to 1 Utama for my roommate’s farewell. Going to miss all my seniors in hostel a lot!

Till then.

*Current mood  Leveled up.    *Current song  Nobody by Wonder Girls

0 comments: