Facon Education Fair 09 at PWTC

I asked my dad whether or not to go to this so called Facon Education Fair. He said, let’s just go there and have a look. We went there around 12.30pm. There was a lot of people there. Everyone was searching for the courses they want to further their studies on. I went to a lot of booths to ask about the course that I wanted. I’m very satisfied with all the info that I got today.

Before I proceed, this is what I had for lunch at Kepong Food Court.

DSC00001

Pork Noodle. RM 4.

Here are some pictures taken at PWTC.

DSC00002

I found your college Ying Sin! Finally! They asked me whether I would like to study there or not. *laugh*

DSC00003

Me being a chef in the future? I love to do so but not for now. Next time when I’m older. When I have the interest to cook and bake.

DSC00004

Yummy!

DSC00005

Look at the crowd there.

DSC00007

Cute isn’t?

DSC00008

Hi! Don’t like me taking a picture of your masterpiece? It’s nice!

DSC00009

Adorable! I don’t feel like eating it. *evil laugh*

On the way back, I met Hui Ting! A friend of mine from the PJKN camp that we went for during our secondary school time. Nice meeting her back again there! (:

0 comments: