Kanna Curry House

      After picking up my sister from the campus, dad drove to our hostel. My sister went up to take all of her stuff back home. Whereas, I went up to my own room to get some of my notes back. When I went back to my room, I was shocked! My own side is full with my roommate stuff. It’s like 2012 is coming. I can’t even see my bed sheet. I tried to find the notes that I left on my table but it ended up to be under some newspapers on my bed. Nightmare!

Then, my dad asked us where to have our early dinner. We don’t have any suggestions at that particular moment. In the end, he himself suggested that we will be going to have something that needs us to use our hand to eat. Banana leaf rice!

Okay, banana leaf rice but where? He said Manjalara. It’s Kanna Curry House. Pei Nee should know where is this. So we ordered 4 sets of banana leaf rice. A mountain of rice on our banana leaf with 3 types of dishes. That cost RM 4.50 per set. Then my dad ordered chicken, cuttlefish, fish and quail. Here are some pictures of it.

DSC00002

Everything is served by using banana leaf including roti canai or curry puff. There will be 3 types of vegetables which is potato, cucumber and cabbage. It’s all bottomless. Ask for more if it is not enough but remember, never ever waste food! You guys should know how much rice they will give if you visit the Indian or Mamak stalls often. Imagine a small version of Cameron Highlands on the banana leaf.

DSC00003

This was the first to come to our table. Cuttlefish! I like to eat cuttlefish especially when it is fried and spicy. The price for this dish is RM 6.50.

DSC00004

Chicken curry. Tasty! RM 4.50

 DSC00005

Fried fish. We shared this. RM 7.00 for two of them.

DSC00006

2 quails which came to RM 10.00

I was like trying to finish up the rice but it makes no difference as the time passes by. It’s a lot! Left some behind. Sorry. I never intend to waste it.

DSC00007

The total bill! Visit them. The food served quality? 7 out of 10. Wonderful!

 

*Current mood  Hyper        *Current song  The Gift by Jim Brickman

2 comments:

leeya said...

waa..that curry looks delicious..yummy..

Darren said...

yeap. your gonna love it if u dine there. ^^