Secret Recipe Lunch

It’s been 2 weeks that I am having my school break. Semester break in another words. What did I actually do for my holidays? That would be great question.

Here it is. I’ll burn the midnight oil everyday. It would be in the range of 12am till 4am. That would be the normal daily routine for me for the past few days. Waking up at 11am to 12pm everyday. I do wake up early in the morning sometimes if I got some chores to do at home or any errands to be cleared for my parents. Helpful enough dad and mum?  *laugh*

Eating, listening to songs, going online for more than 12 hours a day, going for a swim or basketball and so on. Dishearteningly, it’s raining all day long nowadays. Monsoon season is here! The only thing I could do is to stare at my laptop screen. I started to revise on Biology A2 syllabus since Monday which is on the 30th of November. Going at a very slow pace. I managed to finish 2 chapters only which is the respiration and photosynthesis chapter. At least I’m doing something that benefits me myself during the holidays.

Today, I woke up at 12.30pm! A new record. Mum said she wants to have lunch at Secret Recipe. Then I said okay as usual. The problem to me is that she wants to have her lunch at 3pm. I was hungry that time so I made my toasted bread and white coffee again. At 3pm, we went there to have our lunch.

DSC00001

Two cats resting on the chair at Secret Recipe? This was the first time for me to see this. They looked so comfortable. Maybe they were just resting there for a moment as it was raining at that time.

DSC00003

Ice lemon tea.

DSC00005

Spaghetti meatball

DSC00004

Prawn macaroni with cheese.

*Current mood  3 out of 5 stars 

*Current song  Pat-A-Pan by David Archuleta

2 comments:

leeya said...

by looking at all da picca.. the desire to eat is increasing too.. haha.. (broken eng..lalala~)

Darren said...

bm la...x pe. support bahasa rojak! xD. JOM MAKAN! ^^