Christmas Eve @ The Curve

Today, I woke up at 9 in the morning. My alarm rang twice! *laugh* I was supposed to wash my car. So, I did all the necessary things before going down to carry out the job that I supposed to do. Brush my teeth, have my breakfast and so on. Then, I went down to get the key to unlock the chain at the car washing area. A lady was in front of me! She took it first! *sad* The only thing I could do is to get back home and wait for at least 40 minutes. I did that. I came up and I watched Jackie Chan cartoon on TV3! It’s been a long time that I last watched cartoon!

After that, I went down to wash my car. It was so clean and shining after that! Lunch time, we went to Setapak to pick up my sister and then go for a round of karaoke. In the end, the karaoke plan came to an end. It’s canceled! Dad asked me to drive back home to get some things.

DSC00010

It rained! All my hard work! I was at the waiting area at that moment. It’s under the shade. I got no heart to drive the car out. Eventually, I drove my car out. All wet and dirty again right now. *sigh*

DSC00011

Then, we went to The Curve. Here are some pictures on the decoration there this year.

DSC00012

 

DSC00013

 

DSC00014

This are only the interior partition of The Curve.

DSC00021

We went to the Chocolate to get the sundae.

DSC00017

It’s lovely. Go there and have some.

DSC00015

As usual, they will sing some songs. They sang Christmas songs this time! Yeah! Christmas is finally here!

DSC00022

They sang Christmas songs too at Cineleisure Damansara.

DSC00023

 

DSC00024

The view from Cineleisure.

DSC00026

 

DSC00028

Took some photos while waiting to see those snow fall. My sister wants to have a look actually. Same old thing. Bored of it.

DSC00025

 

DSC00029

Now, presenting the exterior decorations at The Curve.

DSC00034

 

DSC00036

 

DSC00037

Hi! Can you see me? Noticed that I am behind you? Adorable! ^^

DSC00038

7.30pm, the snow falls! Here are some pictures of it.

DSC00041

Snow fall! All those kids were playing the foams on the floor. It’s dirty kids! The foam is too rough. It should be like those falling down from Pavillion.

DSC00043

 

DSC00044

Then we went back to Yin Her Restaurant at my place. Waited for so long for the food to come. Mum doesn’t feel well in a sudden. Headache all the way.

I’ll take this opportunity to wish everyone Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! Enjoy your holidays! To those PMR candidates who got good results, congratulations and keep it up!

0 comments: