Malacca Trip 2009 with Friends

Hi, everyone. It has been a number of days that I never updated my blog. This is going to be a short post anyway. I'll be going back to my hostel today as I could get to the Putra Lrt station much easier. Then I could get to Pudu Station. As most of you all know, my roommate checked out already yesterday. I'm going to be alone in my room. If I'm not mistaken there is only 1 room occupied by the diploma student. The whole row is empty! Most of them were A-levels student lives on the second floor normally. Living in a 4 story building with a few number of peoples sounds creepy. *laugh*

Friends are trying to make me afraid of going back to hostel with those insane stories. I don't care. Nothing is going to stop me. Anyway, Malacca here I come! This would be my first time going to Malacca with my friends. It's going to be fun! Christmas decorations there should be good! I really hope so. Will blog when I'm back from Malacca. Will be coming back on the 20th of Dec night but I'll be putting a night back in my hostel. In the morning, I'll come back home. Home sweet home!

Till then.

0 comments: