Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas to everyone. Early in the morning, I went to the driving range with my dad. Sweat everything out! Feel free! *laugh* Then, my dad and I went to Yik Daiga Restaurant to have our lunch. I had an economy rice. Bought Wan Tan Mee for my mum and sis after lunching.

Came back home, watched a movie on HBO and then back to studies. Finished three chapters on Chemistry! Yeah! Mission accomplished! In the evening, dad brought us to Pavillion. There were so many people there, especially near the fountain area. What so special about the fountain? I got no idea. Then, we went to Sakae Sushi to use up our voucher. Waited so long for our food. I met a waitress named Ling Hui which seriously looked like my friend.

I saw a kid which was so cute! The mum scolded her and she burst into tears because she kept on playing with the conveyer.

DSC00010

Here are the foods that I had yesterday.

IMG_2643  

This came in last without my chawanmushi.

IMG_2634

I love Japanese curry! No coconut added.

IMG_2636

This is a must to order always. *evil laugh*

After dinner, we went to Starhill. Nothing much there but I still love the ambiance there. In my opinion, dining there is the best thing to do. On the way to Starhill, we saw this.

 IMG_2646

Snow fall again! Wait. Foam fall? *laugh* Well, at least this one is better than the one at The Curve.

 IMG_2645

 

IMG_2648

Look at all the people there!

DSC00011

 

IMG_2663

After that, we went to Sungai Wang. On the way there, we met this cool guy!

DSC00012 

This was taken by using my camera.

IMG_2665

My sister took this with her camera.

After that, we went back to Pavillion as the shops in Sungai Wang were closing already. We went to The Obrama Chocolate Lounge again. 

IMG_2668

 

IMG_2670

The menu.

IMG_2671

 

IMG_2674

 

IMG_2677

Going online! Twitter! Wireless KL is heavily used there. It was so slow. Using it in the TARC campus is way faster!

IMG_2693

Fair Lady Frappe.

IMG_2694

Snow White Frappe.

IMG_2696

It’s lovely! Is there a branch in 1 Utama? I will go there to have this again on Monday! *cheers*

IMG_2727

 

IMG_2760

What is the price for the drink? 12.90+ each.

0 comments: