Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun @ Wangsa Maju Section 2

It’s been 3 weeks of semester break already for now. Driving my sister back to campus and back home is the normal routine for me nearly everyday. Imagine that you are driving on the same long road with so many cars everyday. It’s so boring. I can actually see so many type of drivers on the road every each day. Some are like driving like mad dogs and some are hogging the road all the time. I really hate driving because of these drivers.

Besides, the weather is crazy nowadays. It’s so hot out there and I could feel that my skin cells are dying or mutating I guess. *laugh*. Hope the weather in Malacca would not be that hot like the past few times that I’ve been there. Going to wear shorts there with WHITE shirts. That is a must.

Today, I drove my sister back to campus and went for lunch. I had this famous ‘Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun’. It’s so nice to eat. What is the price?It’s RM 3.80. You can have this in Wangsa Maju Section 2. The first corner shop as you enter Section 2. The coffee shop is located right in front of a Mamak shop. Go there and have a taste of it! You’ll regret if you don’t try it. *evil laugh*

Here is a picture of it. (:

DSC00003

Till then.

*Current mood  2 out of 5 stars

*Current son  Secret Valentine by We The Kings

0 comments: