Got Me Hypnotized.

Sorry for not being active on my blog lately. This is all due to my laziness and being a day-dreamer for 24-7. Pre-U life is finally over and YES 18 months just passed in a blink of an eye. For sure, I’ll miss those moments when I’m studying in TARC. I can even remember what happened on day 1 which was our orientation day and continued with our first lecture and so on. That is a history already for now. Truthfully, I missed all those lectures I’ve attended and ‘skipped’ *sorry for being a naughty student*. Not to forget, all the friends I’ve made through my whole Pre-U journey, nice knowing all of you and do keep in touch!

Let’s not think about those moments that make us feel down. Before this, AS is over and now, A2 is OVER! FOREVER! I love the word FOREVER here. It’s just so nice and relieved to know that those dreadful moment is over. There are those lovely moments and so called ‘tension’ moments while I undergo my Pre-U life but in the end, my verdict would be Pre-U life is just so wonderful and interesting! Goodbye TARC, will see you soon to collect my results before I could leave my native soil.

FYI. Will be leaving soon by end of August. Sis has been in UK for 2 weeks already and glad to know that she adapted very well with the new environment there. I hope I could be like her when I’m going to pursue my studies ‘there’. P.S. Those who knows where I’m going just keep it low. Thanks. Will blog on it before I leave. Just keep viewing my blog for more info if you really want to know where I’m going.

TRIPS! Friends out there! P lease do inform me if there is any interesting trip. I’m so bored at home and to keep me occupied, foods will always be by my side all the time. This Wednesday, will be meeting my senior, Aren Tang. Next Wednesday, will be a meet up with Jodi Law before she leaves to Kuching. Upcoming events are still unknown till now.

Besides that, I do go to the club near my house for a swim and a gym session. FYI, I saw two small boys comparing their *ahem* and laughed at each other when I went to the gents to change after a swim. That was just so, cool? Nah, they are still young. Just forget about it and if you do think that I’m lame or pathetic, just ignore me for a while.

Learning ‘their’ language for now is just so tough for me but I’m sure that I’ll get to control the language easily soon. Hope for the best.

That’s all for now. Will update more as the time passes by. Take care! Miss all of you out there especially YOU, SIS! Enjoy your moments in UK!

IMG_2958

0 comments: