Duh Svidarniya, Jodi.

24th June 2010 - I was supposed to wake up at 9.30am today but I was like a pig rolling on my bed and fall back to sleep till 10.30am. Got shock as I have to pick up Jodi at 11.20am and that was what I remembered. Woke up and straight went for a shower without breakfast. I normally skip my breakfast nowadays as I will only wake up at 11am since I finished my finals. I’m a real pig now which loves to BBQ on the bed daily.

Managed to find her aunts house as simple as ABC thanks to GOOGLE MAP. My bad, I reached there on time and I guess I remembered the pick up time wrongly. Sorry that I need you to rush, Jodi. Anyway, we went to 1 Utama after that to meet some of our friends there. I was surprised as Samuel and Aron reached there before me and that’s a real great achievement on their punctuality. Hope that they won’t be late for the Langkawi flight on this 20th July.

Then four of us walked around to search for a place to have our lunch but we ended up to be blank on which restaurant to dine in at for our lunch. So, we just keep walking till Jason called me saying that he reached already. After meeting him, we asked him to choose a place for us to have our lunch and he chose Kluang Station. This is my first time dining there and my comment for that place is okay. Not bad in another word. NIPLORKHA!

Had a nice chat with all of them while having lunch. Then, we headed to the cinema to choose a movie to watch and we decided to go for The A-Team. Our movie starts at 4pm and at that moment, it’s only 2.30pm. So, we decided to go to the arcade for some games. We played Daytona USA and all of us really enjoy playing that game although the graphics are not extremely good. After playing a few rounds, we walked around 1 Utama again. Everyone tempts me to get a cup of coffee and I wanted to get one actually but finally, I didn’t. I have to stop taking too much coffee as in might be the cause of Hyperhidrosis which causes my forehead to sweat so much without any reason sometimes.

After the movie, I decided to take a group photo. And here it is. I hope the whole meet-up session is okay to everyone because, truthfully, the whole meet-up is a real random one. I did not plan any activities to be carried out through out the whole meet-up session.

IMG_2987

From the left, Bingxiong, Eva, Qiqi, Aron, Samuel, Jodi, Jason and me.

Jodi, enjoy yourself back in Kuching. Will visit you, Huan Jin and Andrew if I would have the chance to visit Kuching someday. All my Kuching friends are off from West Malaysia already. Haha. Take care!

0 comments: