The Last Moment to Be With ‘THEM’

Tomorrow is the day where my sister will leave to UK for a few months. This will end up to be 3 of us after this living under the same roof. As a brother, YES I will miss you when you are away although there are always fighting and quarreling moments. Hope everything will be fine when you are there and just enjoy you moment when you are there.

Besides, I’ll be leaving Malaysia by end of August this year and by that time it will only be my parents at home. It’s going to be a hard for me to leave the family by that time. Sis! You are lucky that I could send you off also. When I leave, you won’t be around and yes, I’ll surely feel down by that time. Anyway, for our future, we have to look forward and just do our best out there.

Lastly, be happy always and enjoy your days every single second. I’ll be back by June 2011 and that will be the time you could see me coming back to Malaysia. ^^ Love you always, Sis.
To my parents, you’ll always be in my heart.

I got to end here as I got 3 more papers to sit for. Sorry for not blogging for months. See you soon!

xxxx

0 comments: