Hard Rock Cafe, Moscow.

Well, Kugan planned a food hunt at Hard Rock Café two days ago. It was awesome! A few of M1 and M2 students gather up there to have dinner. The food was awesome. Ambience of the whole Hard Rock Café is just so wonderful and I really enjoyed myself there although I did spent a big sum of money there but, living in this world, we have to pamper ourselves sometimes. We will not know what can happen tomorrow. So, enjoy!

IMG_7316

Hozen and I reached Hard Rock Café earlier as we went there straight from Kievskaya. So, we went to the bar to have a drink first. I had this drink called Sex On The Beach. It tasted great as it also cost 290 Rubles. Daddy, sorry yea. I spend a lot this time. Shall control my expenditure real soon.

IMG_7317

The bar area. Awesome layout and love all the drinks there!

IMG_7318

IMG_7321

Awesome place to have a drink! Anyway, after waiting for 1 hour or more, Kugan came with others. We were so happy as we finished our drinks kind of fast and we got bored. Open-mouthed smile

IMG_7329

The whole group who came for the dinner!

IMG_7332

My second drink which is called Blue Hawaiian. It cost 290 Rubles too! See how I spend here? Crazy isn’t? I’m so dead next month. I’m going to lock myself in my room to avoid from spending so much.

IMG_7334

Kugan! With his lovely drink.

IMG_7337

Hozen’s drink which is called White Russian! Tasted like milk.

IMG_7338

IMG_7339

IMG_7340

IMG_7344

IMG_7345

Those were a few pictures of the interior of Hard Rock Café. It consists of 3 floors and we had our dinner at top most floor. Smile

IMG_7350

What’s for dinner? Rib of course! 790 Rubles for this. Okay, dad, you can slaughter me now. Smile with tongue out But it was so tender and juicy! Yummy yum!

IMG_7354

Hi Dad! Open-mouthed smile This picture is for you.

IMG_7355

The end of the rib. Smile with tongue out

IMG_7361

From left, Chun Ti, Yuen Xing, me and Hozen.

IMG_7362

From left, Kayley, Chun Ti, Yuen Xing, me, Hozen, Ong and Sabrina.

IMG_7366

We can’t miss taking picture with our senior isn’t? From left, me, Kugan, Kayley, Yuen Xing, Chun Ti, Hozen, Ong and Sabrina.

IMG_7367

A picture with Kayley my ex-schoolmate.

IMG_7368

Kayley, me and Hozen.

IMG_7369

Kayley, Yuen Xing, me and Hozen.

IMG_7370

Ong, Kayley, Yuen Xing, me and Hozen.

IMG_7371

Sabrina, Ong, Kayley, Chun Ti, Yuen Xing, me and Hozen.

IMG_7373

I have to take a picture with him whenever we go somewhere. Kugan!

IMG_7374

Kugan was looking at someone else. Open-mouthed smile

IMG_7375

Our waiter! Yeah! He speaks English very well!

IMG_7384

Back home! Hozen and I.

As I said, the dinner was superb! Everything was just great that night and actually, we wanted to have sushi for supper but there were no seats for us so we went off. Looking forward for more meet ups which I’ll spend more. Smile with tongue out

0 comments: