This Should Not Happen.

Finally I have time to blog back in Malaysia. It’s nice to be back here as everything is just here for me. Food? Anytime. Transportation? No problem at all. Sports? Whenever I want to. There isn’t any problem to get anything I want back here. The only thing I can’t get here is the cold and lovely weather that I can feel back in Moscow. Well, everything in Moscow is just awesome same goes to Malaysia!

I won’t be blogging on those foods that will make you drool throughout my food hunt back in Malaysia. Don’t worry. Smile I had too much till my tummy has bloated up. This is bad, real bad. It’s not good to stuff so much food into your own lovely and wonderful stomach. It might explode one day. *laugh*

Okay, back to the main point. Yesterday which is on the 24th of January 2011, at 4.32pm back in Moscow, there was an explosion at the largest airport in Moscow. This is thought to be done by some suicide bomber from somewhere. The explosion happened at the luggage claiming area at the arrival hall. I just don’t get it on why must they do this? Most Malaysians including me myself depart from and arrive at that particular airport, Domodedovo Airport when we go back to Malaysia or come back to Moscow to continue our studies. Thankfully, no Malaysians was affected due to that explosion although some of my friends were there when that explosion took place. Thank God for that.

325746825

The security back in the airport has been tightened. For me, I hope my luggage will be screened without any problem when I’m back there. Hope my ‘bak gua’ won’t be confiscated by the airport customs.

325748878

Treating the patients. Till now, there are 35 people killed and more than 100 people injured. The number of death count is about to increase as time passes by. R.I.P. for those victims due to this explosion.

325788810

Ambulance from all around Moscow Hospitals rushed to the airport to provide medical support.

325790560

The beautiful airport with all the happy faces of every each person who will be travelling out of Moscow or even reaching back to Moscow changed to the other extreme right away. I just can’t imagine how it would look like when I go back there in a few weeks time. It will be totally different for sure if compared to the picture I get when I first step my feet on Moscow’s soil or the time I departed from the airport back to Malaysia.

325800789

373573

Look at all the innocent people who lost their life due to one or a few persons act.

325846218

A requiem was made for the victims of the attack at the airport itself.

The last bombing occurred at two busiest metro station already took away so many people’s life and now this happen again. The next FIFA World Cup will be held there in Russia. I hope everything will just go smoothly.  Again, R.I.P. to all the victims of yesterday’s explosion. Condolences to all the victims family.

P.S. Hope everything will be fine when I arrive to Moscow in a few weeks time. Pray hard. All pictures are taken from this website. *click here*

0 comments: