My Lovely Teachers.

Russia, Russia and Russia! That was going around my mind 3 months ago before I came to Moscow when I was still in Malaysia! 3 months! YES, 3 months just pass like that. Well, Moscow is a cool place to be at and you have to budget yourself a lot! You can spend hundreds per month or sometimes thousands! It’s crazy.

Culture shock? NO. Too cold? Survived when it hit –20 degree Celsius. Language barrier? Basic Russian language and hand language made me survived till now. Nothing is impossible. Trust me. When people can do it, you can do it too! Just trust yourself. <3 Be strong and STAY strong. Always and it is a must. Then nothing can beat you down. Stay up on the ladder always or even climb back up to the ladder quick enough when we slipped down the ladder.

Here are pictures of my teachers who educated me for my first semester! They do speak English but speaking Russian to them will still be the best and I enjoyed it. <3

IMG_6869

My awesome Anatomy teacher, Alexander!

IMG_6886

My wonderful and lovely Chemistry teacher, Tatiana!

IMG_6894

My awesome and cool Physics teacher, Maksina!

IMG_6903

My lovely and cool Biology teacher, Anna!

IMG_6924

My lovely and wonderful Russian Language Teacher, Elina. Open-mouthed smile

There are 2 more teachers of mine which is my Philosophy and Latin language teacher. They are both awesome too! <3

Really enjoyed studying with them although there are some ups and downs here in Moscow. Missing my first semester already. I’m going back to Malaysia for my winter break! Wait, it is a might. But there will be a high chance for me to go back there! <3 So, see ya!

0 comments: